Pedestrian accidents often result in serious and catastrophic injuries. In fact, pedestrians stand little chance of coming out on top when they are hit by a motor vehicle. Even worse, children are particularly at risk since motorists often do not see them due to their small size.If a motor vehicle has injured you or your child in a pedestrian accident, the experienced lawyers and legal professionals at Goldberg & Weigand, LLP, are here to help. We understand how upsetting it can be to see a loved one suffering from injuries, or to suffer yourself, which is why we will do everything we can to get you the settlement you deserve under Massachusetts law.
We will work with the insurance companies to make sure your needs are taken care of, particularly your medical bills. Our ultimate goal is to see that you obtain any and all compensation that you are entitled to, including medical expenses, lost wages and damages for pain and suffering.
Schedule a FREE consultation with an experienced pedestrian accident attorney today by calling Goldberg & Weigand, LLP, 24 hours a day at (508) 203-6600, or emailing us online. You will not have to pay any attorney fees unless we win your case, so you have nothing to lose. From our offices in Hyannis, New Bedford and Boston, we represent injury victims throughout Cape Cod, Southeastern Massachusetts and the islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
No Matter The Circumstances Of Your Accident, We Can Help
We have the experience to handle all types of pedestrian accidents, including those involving:
- Pedestrians hit in crosswalks by drivers who run red lights
- Pedestrians hit in crosswalks by drivers making turns
- Pedestrians hit by drunk drivers
- Pedestrians hit by distracted drivers such as those using their cellphones or texting
- Pedestrians hit while walking on sidewalks and driveways
- Pedestrians hit while walking in parking lots and parking garages
- Pedestrians hit by buses, taxis, motorcycles or bicycles
- Pedestrians injured in hit-and-run accidents
You should not have to suffer just because a careless driver hit you while you were walking. Let one of our skilled personal injury attorneys help you hold the negligent parties responsible. Contact us today.